A no nonsense Finance Manager
For an international manifacturing organization I am looking for a no nonsense Finance Manager in the area of Nijkerk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of month end and year-end accounts, complying with all legal, statutory and group accounting requirements.
- Ensure the effective and efficient running of the Finance department ensuring best possible relations with internal departments along with production of accurate and timely management information.
- Ensure the provision of an effective, accurate and efficient costing system to help achieve Company margin requirements.
- Provide accurate information for the production of the Company management accounts.
- Manage the Company cash flow requirements, including processing and payment of all purchase ledger invoicing.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to Group Finance.
- Financial staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
- Liaison with all relevant external bodies, i.e. Auditors, Inland Revenue, etc.
- Company Insurance compliance.
- To ensure all legal and statutory requirements are met and adhered to within the department.
- Act as an interface between business and IT department.
- Centralize, challenge, ensure consistency and coherency of development and maintenance requests regarding the IT domain coming from internal users.
- Take ownership of projects within the IT domain and assure that due dates are met and deliveries are according to customers specification.
- Develop, coach and support the local IT staff in their daily activities.
The organization has good working conditions.