For an international organization situated in Overijssel we are looking for a Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of financial statements and ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), company policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Intercompany billings, Intercompany reconciling and intercompany netting
- Preparation of journal entries for multiple entities, including recurring journal entries.
- Preparation of account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Loading of data into HFM and blackline
- Preparation of Statutory, USGAAP and Internal audits, financial statements and varied fiscal reports
- Monthly reporting internal management regarding progress cost centers
- Execution and testing of the (monthly) SOX controls, 3rd Party-controls and other internal controls including the documentation and reporting
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the controllership processes through Lean tools
- Review compliance with the third party program
- Manage the fixed assets register and reconcile to the general ledger
Job Requirements & Skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent in accounting or finance required.
- Experience: minimum of years in accounting and controlling in a multinational manufacturing organization.
- SAP and HFM experience is mandatory.
- The candidate must be comfortable with complex accounting matters and demonstrate competency in US GAAP, current accounting regulations and internal controls.
- The candidate must demonstrate ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Accountability and Drive for Results – strong customer focus and collaborative skills.
- The candidate must have strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Please send me your English cv.